DAY TOUR:ARUSHA TOWN TO ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK (US$ 80PP for group of 7 Persons)
- Full game drive at Arusha National Park visiting Lake Momela and have the wonderful view of Mount Meru and in a clear sky have view of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Seeing different wild animals like Giraffe, buffalo and elephants also species of birds like flamingos.
- Explorer the smaller Serengeti and Waterfalls.
ATTRACTION (ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK) DETAILS
Full day ( 8hrs) game drive within Arusha National Park with picnic Lunch boxes viewing different species of birds and good forest with greenish, animals like giraffe buffalo, antelopes, baboons , monkeys and zebra. Also, seeing different species of birds like flamingo and explore the smaller Serengeti and Waterfalls.
When the veil of cloud on the eastern horizon is clear, the majestic snow-capped peaks of Kilimanjaro, only 50km (30 miles) distant is revealed.
But it is Kilimanjaro’s unassuming cousin, Mount Meru-the fifth highest in Africa at 4,566 metres (14,990 feet)–that dominates the park’s horizon. Its peaks and eastern footslopes protected within the national park, Meru offers unparalleled views of its famous neighbour, while also forming a rewarding hiking destination in its own right.
Starting from pick up at the Nakumatt Supermarket, TFA Gowdown, Sokoine Drive Arusha and throughout your safari, our experienced and passionate driver-guide will give you an enriching knowledge about the people of Tanzania, wild animals’ behavior, their natural environments and other intricacies. Prior to start of the tour, our representative will have a short tour briefing session with you at the Nakumatt Supermarket. This will be a truly life-enriching tour experience that will be lifetime memorable.
- Departure Time: 08:00am and Return Time: 05:00pm.
- Departure Dates: All year round, every Wednesdays and Saturdays or customized date.
- Departure and Drop off Place: Nakumatt Supermarket, Arusha or at an agreed location within Arusha for a group of 7 and above.
- Group Size: 1–7 people and above, the bigger the group the lower the price per head.
- Group Age: An African safari is an authentic adventure. This tour is suitable to all age groups starting from age 4 and above.
- Included: Driver guide, mineral water, lunch box, park entry fee and a 4WD safari vehicle.
- Not Included: Any other transfers/optional Tour, Any Airfare and visas, Telephone calls.
- Price: US$ 80 per person for a group of 7 persons.
+++END OF OUR SERVICE+++
REASONS FOR CHOOSING ACROSS AFRICA NATURE
Across Africa Nature is your perfect choice. Book now to reserve your space . Book now to reserve your space.