DAY TOUR: ARUSHA TOWN TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK (US$90/PP for group of 7 persons)
- Full game drive to Tarangire National Park, home for elephants, baobab trees different species of bird.
- Visiting Tarangire River where most of animals in the park depend for the water, experience the nature and greenish of the park and environment surrounding.
ATTRACTION (TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK) DETAILS
At 6:00am depart from Arusha to Tarangire National Park full game drive with picnic lunch box. This park is the home for elephants and baobab trees, different kinds of animals like warthogs, antelopes, zebras, leopard, hyenas and dikdik. Also, you can see different species of bird at the park, visiting Tarangire River for more game viewing.
Starting from pick up at the Nakumatt Supermarket, TFA Gowdown, Sokoine Drive Arusha and throughout your tour, our experienced and passionate driver-guide will give you an enriching knowledge about the people of Tanzania, wild animals’ behavior, their natural environments and other intricacies. Prior to start of the tour, our representative will have a short tour briefing session with you at the Nakumatt Supermarket. This will be a truly life-enriching tour experience that will be lifetime memorable.
- Departure Time: 06:00am and Return Time: 06:00pm.
- Departure Dates: All year round, every Wednesdays and Saturdays or customized date.
- Departure and Drop off Place: Nakumatt Supermarket, Arusha or at an agreed location within Arusha for a group of 7 persons and above.
- Group Size: 1–7 people and above, the bigger the group the lower the price per head.
- Group Age: An African safari is an authentic adventure. This tour is suitable to all age groups starting from age 4 and above.
- Included: Driver guide, mineral water, lunch box, park entry fee and a 4WD safari vehicle.
- Not Included: Any other transfers/optional Tour, Any Airfare and visas, Telephone calls.
- Price: US$ 90 per person for a group of 7 persons.
+++END OF OUR SERVICE++
Across Africa Nature is your perfect choice. Book now to reserve your space.